Shirt #25 by Jan-Jan Van Essche
$202.50 CAD was $810.00 CAD
This style is currently sold out.
Jan-Jan Van Essche long shirt-jacket with parka-style details.
- Panelled construction.
- Extended henley-style front button closure featuring a covered placket.
- Two vertical chest pockets along the seams and two angled side pockets.
- Back yoke featuring shoulder gussets.
- Extended fishtail hem with a central rear vent.
- Barrel cuffs with pleat detail. Functional two button fastening allows the fit of the sleeve to be adjusted.
- Constructed from mid-weight cotton twill in washed black.
Fabric: 100% Cotton Twill
Color: Washed Black
Made in: Belgium
Designer: Jan-Jan Van Essche is a menswear designer from Antwerp, Belgium. He graduated from the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in 2003, winning several grand prizes including the prestigious Dries Van Noten award. Jan-Jan’s work blends western and ethnic fashion traditions through the use of fluid silhouettes and loose forms. The designer’s refined patterns and intelligent cuts transform his vision into relaxed yet contemporary garments that offer a sense of universal freedom to the wearer.
Fit: True-to-size for a loose fit. The loose, draped fit is achieved by a wide cut body combined with extended dropped shoulders (the shoulder and body cut is paralleled) and panelled underarm construction. Fishtail hem that is longer in the back.
Size: S (Small)
Shoulder: 27.50” (Dropped Shoulder)
Length: 38.00” (Back)
Sleeve: 20.50” (From Dropped Shoulder)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.
All archive sale items are final sale.