Overlay Trousers by Ffixxed
$103.00 was $515.00
This size is currently sold out.
Ffixxed layered trousers in black gabardine.
- Layered construction. These trousers feature an attached overlay panel at the waist with a single button fastening as well as a self-tie belt that allows the fit to be adjusted.
- Tailored waistband with button fastening and zipper fly.
- Multi-pocket front. Features two welt pockets on the outer layer with two additional hidden side pockets on the inner layer.
- One welt pocket at the back (with button fastening).
- Constructed from black cotton gabardine with a smooth feel.
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Made in: Wutong Mountain (China)
Designer: Ffixxed is a collaborative art and design project founded by Kain Picken and Fiona Lau in 2008. Over the years they have moved the label’s headquarters between Berlin, Hong Kong, New York, and Melbourne, always picking up inspiration from their travels. Now, Ffixxed has established their own in-house production studio and residence in Shenzhen, China. This unique workspace has led to a preoccupation with the role and function of clothing in relation to the varying facets of everyday life. The resulting garments showcase distinctive concepts and innovative ideas while always being comfortable and easy to wear.
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit (at the waist). Tapered legs.
Size: S (Small)
Front Rise: 12.00”
Size: M (Medium)
Front Rise: 12.50”
Size: L (Large)
Front Rise: 13.00”
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.
All archive sale items are final sale.