Material-Mix Jacket by Ute Ploier
$148.00 CAD was $740.00 CAD
This style is currently sold out.
Ute Ploier material-mix two button jacket.
- Notch lapels.
- Two button front closure.
- Two patch pockets at the front.
- Squared-off hem with central rear vent.
- Sleeves with functional three button cuffs.
- Fully lined with one interior pocket.
- Constructed from a mix of various substantial wool and cotton fabrics. Features tweed lapels, quilted chest panels in navy with color matched diamond stitching, navy sleeves, and grey-navy micro houndstooth panels on the front and rear.
Fabric: 100% Cotton / 100% Virgin Wool
Color: Navy / Grey-Navy Houndstooth / Tweed
Made in: Hungary
Designer: Ute Ploier, an Austrian designer, studied at both Central Saint Martins in London and the University of Applied Arts in Vienna as well as being personally mentored by Raf Simons and Victor & Rolf. She founded her label in 2003 after being awarded the prestigious Hyeres fashion festival prize for best menswear collection. Since then Ute Ploier has been creating progressive, precise garments designed to have a wide-ranging appeal while retaining a defined aesthetic vision.
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit. This soft-tailored jacket features a modern cut with a squared-off hem.
Size: 52 / XL
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.
All archive sale items are final sale.