$380.00 was $760.00
This style is currently sold out.
Jan-Jan Van Essche body-warmer jacket.
Focus on: The fabric mix. This jacket is constructed from mid-weight boiled wool with a soft feel and felted finish. This creates a textural contrast with the smooth wool-linen blend used for the button placket and pocket details.
- Rib knit bomber-style collar.
- Button front closure with a wide placket where the button-holes are within the placket seam.
- Three-quarter length sleeves with banded cuffs.
- Two angled patch pockets at the front. With contrasting fabric detail.
- Banded hem with adjustable drawstrings.
- Constructed from mid-weight, felted boiled wool in deep black.
Fabric: 100% Wool (Boiled)
Made in: Belgium
Fit: True-to-size for a loose fit. Jan-Jan’s garments are designed to create a loose, relaxed silhouette. The model photos show this piece worn true-to-size.
Size: S (Small)
Shoulder: No Seam
Sleeve: 3/4 Sleeve (No Seam)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.