Bonded Kimono Coat
$687.50 CAD was $1,375.00 CAD
This style is currently sold out.
Jan-Jan Van Essche padded kimono-style coat.
Focus On: The fabric. This textile is crafted by bonding together multiple layers of special cotton jersey. The result is a padded fabric that is uniquely textured, thick, and holds its shape. It is referred to as Elephant Padded Cotton because the surface texture resembles the hide of an elephant.
- Panelled construction with curved seam details throughout.
- Kimono-style shawl collar.
- Front tie closure.
- Panelled sleeves that have a cotton twill underside that helps the coat drape comfortably.
- Two button barrel cuffs allow the fit of the sleeves to be adjusted.
- Side vents with inside pockets. The pockets are separate from the slit side opening which allows the wearer to reach the coat pockets as well as the pockets of any garments they are wearing underneath.
- Curved hem with side vents.
- Constructed from padded cotton in black.
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Made in: Belgium
Fit: True-to-size for a loose fit. Jan-Jan’s garments are designed to create a loose, relaxed silhouette. The model photos show this piece worn true-to-size.
Size: L (Large)
Shoulder: Dropped Shoulder (Panelled Construction)
Sleeve: Long Sleeve (Dropped Shoulder)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.