Hooded Parka by Ffixxed
$261.00 was $870.00
This style is currently sold out.
Ffixxed loose-fit hooded parka.
- Multi-panelled hood.
- Covered placket zipper front closure with an additional button fastening at the neck.
- Contrasting trim detail along the hood and interior of the front placket.
- Two flap pockets at the front.
- Constructed from a substantial wool-cashmere blend with a lightly felted finish. In khaki. The textured dark blue tweed trim (a mix of navy, sand, charcoal, gold, and aqua blue threads) creates a subtle, but striking contrast.
- Fully lined with one interior chest pocket (buttoned).
Fabric: 75% Wool 20% Nylon 5% Cashmere / 28% Cotton 26% Wool 25% Acrylic 21% Rayon (Trim)
Color: Khaki / Dark Blue Tweed (Trim)
Made in: Wutong Mountain (China)
Designer: Ffixxed is a collaborative art and design project founded by Kain Picken and Fiona Lau in 2008. Over the years they have moved the label’s headquarters between Berlin, Hong Kong, New York, and Melbourne, always picking up inspiration from their travels. Now, Ffixxed has established their own in-house production studio and residence in Shenzhen, China. This unique workspace has led to a preoccupation with the role and function of clothing in relation to the varying facets of everyday life. The resulting garments showcase distinctive concepts and innovative ideas while always being comfortable and easy to wear.
Fit: True-to-size for a loose fit. Relaxed, oversized cut featuring drop shoulder construction.
Size: Large (L)
Shoulder: 22.50” (Dropped Shoulder)
Sleeve: 22.75” (From Dropped Shoulder)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.
All archive sale items are final sale.