Hooded Coat by Stephan Schneider
$165.00 CAD was $550.00 CAD
This style is currently sold out.
Stephan Schneider lightweight hooded coat with layered front panel detail in light khaki washed cotton.
- Layered front panel construction with integrated hood.
- The outer front panel is made of cotton chiffon which adds a light, flowing touch to this coat.
- Collared neckline with button-front closure.
- Self-tie waist belt. The belt is removable and the belt loops are concealed by a flap. The layered front panel, when combined with the waist belt allows this piece to be styled in numerous ways.
- Two side pockets.
- Cuffs with single button fastening.
- Constructed from light khaki cotton that is lightweight and has been washed to give it a soft, dry feel and textured finish. Cotton chiffon front panel detail.
Fabric: 100% Cotton / 100% Cotton Chiffon (Panel)
Color: Light Khaki
Made in: Belgium
Designer: Stephan Schneider established his label in 1994. Since then, he has become renowned for clean, timeless garments bolstered by thoughtful details and superlative fabrics. For each collection, Schneider spends half his time working with the fabric and the other half with the silhouette. The fabrics are designed in-house and woven (and knit) in Belgium. This understanding of the interplay between the textile and the cut is what sets Stephan Schneider apart.
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit.
Size: V (5)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.
All archive sale items are final sale.