French Work Jacket (Indigo)
This size is currently sold out.
Forme D’Expression lightweight tailored work jacket in indigo.
Focus on: The fabric and trim. This lightweight, breathable linen-cotton blend is perfect for warm weather. It has a stunning, detail-rich texture. The fabric is woven using varying tension to create the rippled, puckered finish. Presented in indigo blue, a nod to the classic French worker’s jackets that inspired this style. Contrasting, but co-ordinated trim (off-white with indigo stripes) offers an additional detail, serving as partial lining as well as decorative trim on the underside of the collar, cuffs, and placket.
- Spread collar.
- Button front closure using natural horn buttons.
- Three patch pockets at the front; one at the chest and two at the front featuring a buttoned securing detail.
- Adjustable two button cuffs with tab fastening.
- Central rear vent.
- Constructed from a lightweight linen-cotton blend with a textured finish. In indigo blue with grey tones.
- Partially lined (off-white with indigo stripes) with three interior pockets.
Fabric: 80% Linen 20% Cotton
Made in: Italy
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit.
Size: 46 / S
Size: 48 / M
Size: 50 / L
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.