Double Breasted Jacket by Forme D'Expression
$252.00 CAD was $1,260.00 CAD
This size is currently sold out.
Forme D’Expression double breasted blazer-jacket.
- Peak lapels.
- Double breasted front closure with additional interior button fastening.
- Two flap pockets and one welt pocket at the front.
- Functional four button cuffs.
- Central rear vent.
- Horn buttons used throughout.
- Constructed from a textured transitional weight linen-viscose-cotton blend with subtle dark grey and black striping.
- Fully lined with one interior pocket.
Fabric: 67% Linen 29% Viscose 4% Cotton
Color: Dark Grey Stripe
Made in: Italy
Designer: Forme D’Expression (also known as Forme 3’3204322896) was founded by designer Koeun Park in 2005 and is based in Perugia, Italy. As a label, Forme D’Expression speaks softly, but possesses strength and elegance in equal measure. This sense of balance makes her work timeless and suitable for any occasion, allowing the wearer to explore and express one’s own individuality. For the construction of the garments themselves, Park’s philosophy is to make sure no corners are cut throughout the entire process.
Fit: True-to-size for a slim fit. This is a fitted, tailored style with a modern, shorter length cut. Can be worn as a blazer or as a peacoat-style light jacket.
Size: 44 / XS
Size: 46 / S
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.
All archive sale items are final sale.