Deconstructed Jacket by Peir Wu
$376.00 CAD was $940.00 CAD
This size is currently sold out.
Peir Wu minimalist tailored jacket in dark grey Japanese gabardine wool.
- Notch lapels with raw cut detail and bonded interfacing.
- Three button front closure using Peir’s signature slim black metal buttons.
- Two pockets concealed along the side seams.
- Darting details.
- Shaped sleeves with raised, 3D seam detail.
- Curved hem with rounded side vents.
- Constructed from luxurious Japanese gabardine wool with a smooth, dry feel. In dark grey.
- Fully lined with one interior chest pocket.
Fabric: 97% Wool 3% Elastane
Color: Dark Grey
Made in: United Kingdom
Designer: Peir Wu is a London based designer who creates clean, progressive clothing that both respects and revitalizes menswear tailoring and materials. Originally from Singapore, Peir graduated from the rigorous M.A. program at Central Saint Martins and worked with Raf Simons before founding her namesake label. Working within a futuristic ethos, her collections combine sportswear and classic tailoring with new fabrics and techniques resulting in garments with a distinct, focused viewpoint.
Fit: True-to-size for a slim fit. Soft tailoring construction. Curved hem that is slightly longer in the back.
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.
All archive sale items are final sale.