Curved Leg Trousers by Peir Wu
$165.00 CAD was $550.00 CAD
This style is currently sold out.
Peir Wu curved leg trousers with an adjustable waist-belt.
- Adjustable tailored waistband (adjustable via integrated belt featuring Velcro fastening - in black with rubberized ends). Fastening via signature slim black metal button and a zipper fly.
- Two side seam pockets and two rounded patch pockets at the back.
- Zippered hems. Using a black metal zipper.
- Fully finished interior with tailored waistband detail.
- Constructed from mid-grey virgin wool.
Fabric: 100% Virgin Wool
Made in: United Kingdom
Designer: Peir Wu is a London based designer who creates clean, progressive clothing that both respects and revitalizes menswear tailoring and materials. Originally from Singapore, Peir graduated from the rigorous M.A. program at Central Saint Martins and worked with Raf Simons before founding her namesake label. Working within a futuristic ethos, her collections combine sportswear and classic tailoring with new fabrics and techniques resulting in garments with a distinct, focused viewpoint.
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit (at the waist). The waist is adjustable via the integrated belt with Velcro fastening. Curved leg cut with a roomy top block and tapered legs with zippers at the hem.
Waist: 16.00 to 16.75” (Adjustable via waist belt)
Front Rise: 11.00”
Hem: 6.25” (Zipper at hem)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.
All archive sale items are final sale.