$396.00 was $660.00
This size is currently sold out.
Attachment (Kazuyuki Kumagai) tailored waistcoat.
Focus on: The fabric. The front panel of this vest uses a rather unique blend of textiles; the combination of nylon and linen makes it hard-wearing while having a natural, crisp, and dry feel. The raw silk adds a touch of luxury and a subtle nubby, textured surface. Presented in mid-grey with a beautiful striated finish.
- Six button front closure.
- Darting detail along the front.
- Two slit pockets hidden along the side seams.
- Adjustable back belt.
- Angled hem with narrow side slits.
- The front is constructed from a nylon-linen-silk blend in textured grey. The back is a classic cupra-cotton mix in black.
- Fully lined with one interior pocket (button fastening).
Fabric: 44% Nylon 30% Linen 26% Silk (Front) / 55% Cupra 45% Cotton (Back)
Color: Striated Grey
Made in: Japan
Fit: True-to-size for a slim fit. Angled hem is shorter in the back. The back belt (with D-ring fastening) can be adjusted to alter the fit.
Size: 2 (Small)
Length: 22.75” (Back)
Size: 3 (Medium)
Length: 23.25” (Back)
Size: 4 (Large)
Length: 23.50” (Back)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.