$615.00 was $1,230.00
This size is currently sold out.
Attachment (Kazuyuki Kumagai) crinkled blazer-jacket.
Focus on: The fabric. This jacket is constructed from a cotton-linen-wool-hemp blend. The combination of these various fibers creates a crinkled texture throughout. Presented in a striated charcoal and light grey mix. This is a signature Attachment fabric treatment.
- Raised notch lapels that can be worn up or folded down.
- Two button front closure with metal buttons and an additional hook-and-eye clasp.
- One welt pocket at the chest and two flap pockets at the front.
- Single button cuffs.
- Central rear vent.
- Constructed from a crinkled cotton-linen-wool-hemp blend in charcoal with a striated finish.
- Fully lined in black cotton with two interior pockets (snap button closure).
Fabric: 37% Cotton 36% Linen 22% Wool 5% Hemp
Color: Textured Charcoal
Made in: Japan
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit.
Size: 2 (Small)
Size: 3 (Medium)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.