Geo Camo Tailored Coat
$875.00 CAD was $1,750.00 CAD
This size is currently sold out.
Attachment (Kazuyuki Kumagai) geometric camo pattern tailored coat.
Focus on: The pattern. This coat features an all-over pattern that is an abstract, geometric take on classic camouflage. In various shades of grey, charcoal, and khaki. Not designed to blend in, the clean lines and sharp angles offer a modern interpretation of what is an archetypal pattern.
- Notch lapels.
- Two button front closure using metal buttons and an additional hook-and-eye clasp.
- Slit pockets concealed along the side seams.
- Single button cuffs.
- Signature curved back yoke. The seam continues uninterrupted along the sleeves.
- Central rear vent.
- Constructed from a wool-hemp blend featuring a geometric camouflage pattern. Substantial, with a dry feel and lightly felted finish.
- Fully lined with two interior pockets (snap button closure).
Fabric: 70% Wool 30% Hemp
Color: Dark Grey (Geo Camo Pattern)
Made in: Japan
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit.
Size: 2 (Small)
Size: 3 (Medium)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.