Thermo Nell Tunic
$195.00 CAD was $390.00 CAD
This style is currently sold out.
And Wander elongated tunic using Thermolite fabric technology.
Focus on: The fabric technology. Invista’s Thermolite provides warmth and comfort without adding weight. Hollow-core fibers trap in air for greater insulation for light yet heavy-duty performance while maintaining breathability. Here, Thermolite polyester fibers are woven together with cotton threads to create a technically advanced fabric that retains the soft, comfortable feel of rugged shirting fabric.
- Narrow band collar.
- Buttoned front placket using mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Single chest pocket with buttoned flap. Comes with a detachable carabiner (And Wander branded).
- Rounded hand warmer pockets at the sides.
- Back yoke with box pleat.
- Single button cuffs with pleat detail.
- Rounded hem (longer in the back) with reinforced gussets at the sides.
- Signature reflective And Wander logo.
- Constructed from a blend of Thermolite polyester and cotton in navy.
Fabric: 55% Thermolite Polyester 45% Cotton
Made in: Japan
Fit: True-to-size for a relaxed fit. Features dropped shoulder construction. The hem is longer in the back.
Size: 5 (Extra Large)
Shoulder: 19.75” (Dropped Shoulder)
Length: 42.00” (Back)
Sleeve: 25.00” (From Dropped Shoulder)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.