Outlast Workwear Trousers
$220.00 CAD was $440.00 CAD
This size is currently sold out.
And Wander Outlast workwear trousers garment-dyed dark grey.
Focus on: The Outlast cotton fabric. Originally developed for NASA, Outlast is a revolutionary temperature regulating material. It uses patented micro-PCM (phase change material) to maintain a comfortable temperature range, absorbing excess heat (to lower the surface temperature of the skin). Conversely, it releases stored heat when detecting cold. Here, the Outlast technology is woven into the cotton-blend and then garment-dyed so the trousers remain soft and comfortable to wear.
- Waistband with an And Wander branded donut button fastening, zipper fly, and belt loops.
- Five pocket design. Curved front pockets, slit coin pocket along the front waistband, and layered back panel construction with two curved pockets.
- Knee darts for added ease of movement without adding bulk to the silhouette.
- Line stitch detail at the back of the hem.
- Contrast stitching throughout with rivet inspired reinforced circle stitch details.
- Loop tab detail.
- Constructed from an Outlast cotton blend with a soft, dry feel. The trousers have been garment-dyed a dark grey.
Fabric: 42% Cotton 30% Rayon (Outlast) 26% Polyester 2% Polyurethane
Color: Dark Grey
Made in: Japan
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit.
Size: 3 (Medium)
Front Rise: 11.00”
Size: 5 (Extra Large)
Front Rise: 11.50”
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.