Dry Typewriter Shirt-Jacket
$257.50 CAD was $515.00 CAD
This size is currently sold out.
And Wander typewriter cloth shirt-jacket.
Focus on: The multi-pocket front. This style features two welt pockets at the chest. Right below, you will find additional gusseted 3-D pockets with rounded flaps and snap button fastening. Finally, there are two hand-warmer pockets at the sides with rounded stitching.
- Rounded collar featuring a removable tab fastening detail at the neck.
- Snap button front closure using branded metal snap buttons.
- Barrel cuffs with snap button fastening.
- Back yoke.
- Straight hem.
- Constructed from typewriter cloth, a blend of cotton and Coolmax No. 20 polyester thread with quick dry properties. Engineered to keep you cool and comfortable. Has a crinkled texture, dry (paper-like) feel, and a finish with a subtle sheen depending on the light. In khaki.
- Lined at the neck with And Wander’s custom map print lining.
Fabric: 61% Cotton 39% Polyester (Coolmax)
Made in: Japan
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit. The shoulders are fitted. Take a look at the measurements to determine the best size for you. Can be worn as a shirt or layered as a light jacket.
Size: 2 (Small)
Size: 3 (Medium)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.