Dry Linen Stand Collar Shirt
$228.00 was $380.00
This size is currently sold out.
And Wander dry linen stand collar button-down shirt.
Focus on: The fabric. French linen thread is used for the warp while Coolmax polyester thread is used for the weft. When woven together, the resulting fabric retains the comfortable, dry feel and texture of linen while adding advanced moisture management properties. Coolmax technology is specially designed to aide natural fibers keep moisture away from the body, thus keeping the wearer cool and dry.
- Narrow stand collar.
- Button front closure using mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Two chest pockets with buttoned flaps, designed to not interfere with the straps from a backpack or bag. One pocket comes with a detachable carabiner.
- Back yoke with box pleat.
- Single button cuffs with pleat detail.
- Slightly curved hem with reinforced gussets at the sides.
- Constructed from a linen and Coolmax polyester blend. In natural white.
Fabric: 52% Linen 48% Polyester (Coolmax)
Color: Natural White
Made in: Japan
Fit: True-to-size for a slim fit. Tailored shoulder construction and a straight cut through the body.
Size: 2 (Small)
Size: 3 (Medium)
Size: 4 (Large)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.