Articulated Seam Trousers
This size is currently sold out.
And Wander articulated seam trousers.
Focus on: The geometric cut. These trousers feature articulated seams through the legs. The combination of seams and darts subtly shapes the trousers to allow for ease of movement while maintaining a clean silhouette. This represents And Wander’s approach to tailoring (one that always keeps performance at the forefront).
- Elasticated waistband using an integrated belt with slim buckle fastening for added adjustment. Snap button closure, zipper fly, and banding detail.
- Angled side pockets and two pockets at the back featuring covered zipper fastening. All pockets are mesh lined.
- Additional hidden zippered pocket inside the right-side front pocket.
- Adjustable hem. A drawstring (with toggle) is concealed on the inside of the hem.
- Constructed from a water-resistant technical shell fabric with two-way stretch for flexibility. Smooth, dry feel. Presented in mid-grey.
Fabric: 90% Polyester 10% Polyurethane
Made in: Japan
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit. The combination of the elasticated waistband and integrated belt allows for a wide range of adjustment at the waist. The articulated seams facilitate movement and the shell fabric has two-way stretch for added flexibility. Straight cut through the legs with an adjustable hem (via concealed drawstrings).
Size: 2 (Small)
Waist: 15.75” to 17.00” (Elasticated Waistband + Belt)
Front Rise: 10.50”
Hem: 7.50” (Adjustable)
Size: 3 (Medium)
Waist: 16.25” to 18.00” (Elasticated Waistband + Belt)
Front Rise: 10.75”
Hem: 8.00” (Adjustable)
Size: 4 (Large)
Waist: 17.00” to 19.00” (Elasticated Waistband + Belt)
Front Rise: 10.75”
Hem: 8.25” (Adjustable)
Size: 5 (Extra Large)
Waist: 17.75” to 20.25” (Elasticated Waistband + Belt)
Front Rise: 11.00”
Hem: 8.50” (Adjustable)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.