Alpaca-Wool Coat by Stephan Schneider
$375.00 was $1,250.00
This style is currently sold out.
Stephan Schneider tailored jacket in a specialty brushed alpaca-wool fabric.
- Shawl collar that can be worn up or folded down.
- Offset button front closure with a concealed placket featuring anchor stitch details.
- Large jet pockets at the front.
- Single button cuffs.
- Constructed from a substantial alpaca-wool blend with a soft, luxurious feel. This fabric has a brushed finish giving it a beautiful deep, fuzzy texture. Presented in dark olive grey.
- Fully lined with two buttoned interior pockets.
Fabric: 70% Alpaca 30% Wool
Color: Fuzzy Olive Grey
Made in: Belgium
Designer: Stephan Schneider established his label in 1994. Since then, he has become renowned for clean, timeless garments bolstered by thoughtful details and superlative fabrics. For each collection, Schneider spends half his time working with the fabric and the other half with the silhouette. The fabrics are designed in-house and woven (and knit) in Belgium. This understanding of the interplay between the textile and the cut is what sets Stephan Schneider apart.
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit. Tailored construction.
Size: III (3)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.
All archive sale items are final sale.