Reversible Lab Coat
$775.00 CAD was $1,550.00 CAD
This size is currently sold out.
Forme D’Expression reversible lab coat in a limited edition anthracite weave.
Focus on: The weave. This coat is constructed from a combination of anthracite grey and charcoal new wool yarns. The subtle, swirling effect is created by varying the weave itself. A labor intensive process where the tension and direction of the weave is adjusted throughout the process of completing the textile. A limited edition fabric created exclusively for this style. When reversed, the circular woven pattern is darker and more prominent.
- Convertible stand collar (can be worn up or folded down to form classic notch lapels).
- Button front closure.
- One patch pocket at the chest and two additional patch pockets at the front.
- Back belt detail (adjustable via buttons).
- Sleeves with adjustable two button tab at the cuffs.
- Horn buttons used throughout.
- Constructed from new wool in anthracite grey. The variable weave creates a swirling pattern that, when reversed, becomes darker and more prominent.
- When reversed, the coat features a concealed placket front button closure and three outer patch pockets (one chest and two front). The mannequin photos show this style reversed.
Fabric: 100% New Wool
Color: Anthracite Grey (Reversible)
Made in: Italy
Fit: True-to-size for a relaxed fit. Unstructured tailoring with slightly dropped shoulder construction. The mannequin photos show this style reversed.
Size: 46 / S
Size: 50 / L
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.