Printed Zip-Up Jacket by Stephan Schneider
$132.00 CAD was $660.00 CAD
This style is currently sold out.
Stephan Schneider zip-up jacket featuring a water-wave print.
- Asymmetrical zipper front closure.
- Bomber-style collar that can be worn up or folded down.
- Two angled front pockets.
- Rib knit cuffs and hem in light grey.
- Constructed from printed cotton with a dry feel. The print represents small waves on the water’s surface. In light grey.
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Color: Grey Wave Print
Made in: Belgium
Designer: Stephan Schneider established his label in 1994. Since then, he has become renowned for clean, timeless garments bolstered by thoughtful details and superlative fabrics. For each collection, Schneider spends half his time working with the fabric and the other half with the silhouette. The fabrics are designed in-house and woven (and knit) in Belgium. This understanding of the interplay between the textile and the cut is what sets Stephan Schneider apart.
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit.
Size: V (5)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.
All archive sale items are final sale.