Wool Check Shirt (Orange-Blue)
$192.50 CAD was $385.00 CAD
This size is currently sold out.
And Wander workwear shirt in orange-blue-grey plaid.
Focus on: The patch details. This shirt features nylon patches at the shoulders, elbows, and along the top of the chest pocket flaps. The mid grey nylon (with contrast stitching) creates a contrast with the plaid fabric both in color and feel (technical vs. workwear elements).
- Collared neckline that can be worn up or folded down. The underside of the collar features a tab with button fastening (used when worn up).
- Button front closure using mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Two chest pockets with buttoned flaps, designed to not interfere with the straps from a backpack or bag. One pocket comes with a detachable carabiner (And Wander branded).
- Back yoke with box pleat.
- Single button cuffs with pleat detail.
- Slightly curved hem.
- Anti-microbial and anti-odor stitching.
- The inside of the collar, cuffs, and button placket is lined with an ultra-soft fleece for added comfort.
- Constructed from a lightweight, but warm wool-nylon blend with a subtly rippled texture due to the weave. In a navy-black plaid pattern. The fabric is designed to retain heat, control humidity, and has an anti-microbial finish.
Fabric: 83% Wool 17% Nylon / 100% Nylon (Patches)
Color: Checks (Blue-Orange-Grey)
Made in: Japan
Fit: Slim fit. We recommend going one size up from your regular size.
Size: 2 (Small)
Size: 3 (Medium)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.