Double-Rider Leather Jacket
$835.00 was $1,670.00
This style is currently sold out.
Matthew Miller leather biker jacket in forest green.
Focus on: The zipper details. In addition to the main zipper closure there are three angled zippered pockets at the front, a central double-zip detail at the back, and zippered cuffs. Heavy duty zippers are used throughout and all feature black grosgrain pull tabs. All this combines to create a fun, knowingly exaggerated take on the classic rider-style leather jacket.
- Rider-style double zipper front closure and press stud fastenings allow the jacket to be worn in multiple ways.
- The front features three angled zipper pockets and one flap pocket with press-stud closure.
- The back features a central double-zipper detail as well as shoulder gussets for added comfort and ease of movement.
- Sleeves with zippered cuffs.
- Press-stud epaulets.
- Adjustable waist belt.
- Constructed from heavy-duty, premium textured leather in a beautiful forest green.
- Quilted lining (body and sleeves).
Fabric: 100% Cow Leather
Color: Forest Green
Made in: United Kingdom
Fit: True-to-size for a slim fit. This is a fitted style and features quilted lining.
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.