This size is currently sold out.
Stephan Schneider unstructured blazer-jacket in textured linen.
Focus on: The fabric. This beautifully textured woven linen is lightweight and breathable, making the jacket perfect for warmer weather. Adding further dimension and texture is the light grey weave which is comprised of a mix of light grey, beige, indigo, and charcoal yarns.
- Notch lapels.
- Inset seam shoulder construction (the front of the jacket features regular shoulder seams while the back is seamless for a more casual shape).
- Four button front closure.
- Slit side pockets with flap detail.
- Sleeves with panelled cuffs.
- Straight hem with side slits.
- Constructed from lightweight linen. Presented in a light grey melange; a mix of light grey, beige, indigo, and charcoal yarns.
Fabric: 100% Linen
Color: Light Grey Melange
Made in: Belgium
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit. This is an unstructured jacket style. The inset seam shoulder (the front of the jacket features regular shoulder seams while the back is seamless) is designed to create a slightly rounded, more casual silhouette to match the linen fabric.
Size: III (3)
Shoulder: 16.50” (Inset Seam Shoulder)
Size: IV (4)
Shoulder: 17.00” (Inset Seam Shoulder)
Size: V (5)
Shoulder: 17.50” (Inset Seam Shoulder)
Size: VI (6)
Shoulder: 18.25” (Inset Seam Shoulder)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.