Rugged Shirt by And Wander
$105.00 was $350.00
This size is currently sold out.
And Wander buttoned collar shirt using Thermolite fabric technology.
- Buttoned classic collar.
- Button front closure using mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Two chest pockets with buttoned flaps, designed to not interfere with the straps from a backpack or bag. One pocket comes with a detachable carabiner (And Wander branded).
- Back yoke with box pleat.
- Single button barrel cuffs with pleat detail.
- Slightly curved hem with reinforced gussets at the sides.
- Constructed from grey Thermo Nell fabric. Thermolite (by Invista) fibers are woven together with cotton threads to create a technically advanced fabric that retains a soft, comfortable feel. Hollow-core fibers trap in air for greater insulation for heavy-duty performance while maintaining breathability.
Fabric: 55% Thermolite Polyester 45% Cotton
Made in: Japan
Designer: Fresh, clean mountain air is what inspired the beginnings of And Wander, a Japanese mountaineering and tech-wear label launched in 2011 by Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori. Both designers previously honed their skills working for Issey Miyake. And Wander mixes high-tech fabrics with purposeful detailing without forgetting about style. Always thoroughly field tested, the garments uncompromisingly combine advanced functionality with fashion forward design.
Fit: Slim fit. Fitted cut through the shoulders. We recommend going one size up from your regular size.
Size: 3 (Medium)
Size: 5 (Extra Large)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.
All archive sale items are final sale.