V-Neck Long Shirt-Jacket
$380.00 was $760.00
This size is currently sold out.
Jan-Jan Van Essche loose-fit elongated shirt-jacket.
Focus on: The button detail. This shirt-jacket features a front closure where the button-holes are within the placket seam. A small, thoughtful detail that allows for the slightly curved (kimono inspired) closure.
- Button front closure with a panelled placket.
- Underarm vents designed to facilitate ease of movement.
- Angled patch pockets at the front.
- Barrel cuffs with pleat detail and two button fastening that allows the fit of the sleeve to be adjusted.
- Rounded hem (longer in the back).
- Constructed from boiled ramie-linen in black. The fabric is mid-weight yet breathable and has a dry, textured feel.
Fabric: 50% Ramie 50% Cotton
Made in: Belgium
Fit: True-to-size for a loose fit. Jan-Jan’s garments are designed to create a loose, relaxed silhouette. The model photos show this piece worn true-to-size.
Size: S (Small)
Shoulder: 25.00” (Dropped Shoulder)
Length: 36.50” (Back)
Sleeve: 21.75” (From Dropped Shoulder)
Size: M (Medium)
Shoulder: 26.25” (Dropped Shoulder)
Length: 37.25” (Back)
Sleeve: 22.00” (From Dropped Shoulder)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.