Kimono Draped Jacket
$590.00 was $1,180.00
This style is currently sold out.
Jan-Jan Van Essche kimono jacket.
Focus on: The silhouette. Inspired by kimonos, the designer has created a jacket that is striking yet easy to wear. The linen jutte fabric complements the shape and allows for a natural, easy drape.
- Kimono-style neckline.
- 3/4 length sleeves.
- Underarm vents designed to facilitate ease of movement.
- Self-tie belt fastening. The belt can be threaded through the garment in multiple ways.
- Two patch pockets at the front. In addition, there are two interior pockets as well.
- Uneven hem with geometric side slit detail. The hem is longer in the back.
- Constructed from woven linen jutte, a mid-weight fabric with a beautiful drape and raw finish. In deep black.
Fabric: 100% Linen
Made in: Belgium
Fit: True-to-size for a loose fit. Jan-Jan’s garments are designed to create a loose, relaxed silhouette. The model photos show this piece worn true-to-size.
Size: S (Small)
Shoulder: 26.00” (Dropped Shoulder)
Chest: 23.00” (Open - Adjustable Via Belt)
Sleeve: 13.00” (From Dropped Shoulder)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.