$555.00 was $1,110.00
This style is currently sold out.
Jan-Jan Van Essche loose-fit short-sleeve jumpsuit.
Focus on: The silhouette. Two piece construction aims to reduce usage of seams to create an easy, natural fit. The slightly relaxed silhouette is shaped via small side pleats, a drawstring at the waist, and an adjustable hem.
- Extended shoulder cut creates drop sleeves (short-sleeve).
- Classic collar.
- Elongated button front closure (including the fly) with a covered placket.
- Waistband with an adjustable interior drawstring and pleats at the sides.
- Two angled patch pockets at the front and two stitched on patch pockets at the back.
- The hem features a button tab fastening that allows the fit to be adjusted.
- Constructed from a mid-weight cotton-linen blend with a ridged texture. In black.
Fabric: 65% Cotton 35% Linen
Color: Textured Black
Made in: Belgium
Fit: True-to-size for a loose fit. Jan-Jan’s garments are designed to create a loose, relaxed silhouette. The model photos show this piece worn true-to-size.
Due to the nature of this style measurements are not provided. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance determining your size.
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.