Morion Grain Trousers
$380.00 was $760.00
This style is currently sold out.
Jan-Jan Van Essche one-piece loose fit trousers.
Focus on: The cut. The main body is cut from one single pattern piece and shaped by darting. This considered, minimal approach to seaming creates an easy, natural fit. Features added on waistband, pockets, and hem detail.
- Trousers with a high rise, roomy top block, and slightly tapered loose legs.
- Waistband with button fastening, button fly, and belt-loops.
- Interior drawstring at the waist allows the fit to be adjusted.
- Rounded front pockets and two angled patch pockets at the back.
- Constructed from “Morion Grain” - a dark grey cotton-wool blend with a subtle striped and speckled texture. Due to the one-piece construction, the striped texture creates a directional effect throughout.
Fabric: 61% Cotton 39% Virgin Wool
Color: Textured Dark Grey
Made in: Belgium
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit. These trousers offer a loose silhouette, but are true-to-size at the waist. Features an interior drawstring at the waist for added adjustability.
Size: S (Small)
Waist: 16.25” (Interior Drawstring)
Front Rise: 13.75”
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.