Crinkled Wool-Hemp Coat by Attachment
$444.00 was $1,480.00
This style is currently sold out.
Attachment (Kazuyuki Kumagai) crinkled wool-hemp long coat.
- Raised notch lapels that can be worn up or folded down.
- Four button front closure using metal buttons and an additional hook-and-eye clasp.
- Slit pockets along the side seams.
- Single button cuffs.
- Central rear vent.
- Constructed from a substantial wool-hemp blend with a crinkled texture and dry feel. Presented in dark grey featuring a subtle, striated stripe texture.
- Fully lined in black cotton with two interior pockets (snap button closure).
Fabric: 85% Wool 15% Hemp
Color: Dark Grey Melange
Made in: Japan
Designer: Kazuyuki Kumagai, head of the Japanese label Attachment, designs his main-line collection to be the embodiment of his quality focused, minimalist aesthetic. After working for Issey Miyake, another master of Japanese design, Kazuyuki launched his own brand in 1998. Since then, he has been working to re-interpret the daily wardrobe of the modern man. Kazuyuki Kumagai perfectly blends tailoring and casual-wear, all shaped by his uniquely Japanese sensibilities.
Fit: True-to-size for a slim fit. Fitted sleeves. The crinkled fabric will relax / mold slightly to the body with wear.
Size: 2 (Small)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.
All archive sale items are final sale.