Wool-Cashmere Short Jacket
$417.50 was $835.00
This style is currently sold out.
Attachment (Kazuyuki Kumagai) wool-cashmere jacket.
Focus on: Soft tailoring. This jacket balances tailoring details such as the curved back yoke and shaped sleeves with unpadded construction and the use of soft, luxurious fabric. This creates a clean, minimal look suitable for any occasion.
- Raised notch lapels that can be worn up or folded down.
- Three button front closure with metal buttons and an additional hook-and-eye clasp.
- Raw edged seams at the cuffs and hem.
- Slit pockets along the side seams.
- Straight hem.
- Constructed from a soft wool-cashmere blend in deep black.
- Lined in a wool-cashmere blend.
Fabric: 85% Wool 15% Cashmere
Made in: Japan
Fit: True-to-size for a slim fit. Fitted cut through the body and sleeves.
Size: 5 (Extra Large)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.