Trek Two-Way Trousers
$260.00 was $520.00
This size is currently sold out.
And Wander two-in-one transformable trousers.
Focus on: The detachable two-way construction. These trousers can be easily and quickly transformed into shorts via concealed zippers just above the knees. Each zipper is color-coded (one side blue and the other red) to make re-assembly even clearer. Additionally, there are side zippers along the lower leg panels designed to allow the wearer to do everything without removing their footwear (can also be partially unzipped for ventilation).
- Panelled, articulated construction for added comfort, performance, and ease of movement. Using breathable, flexible jersey panels at the crotch and lower legs.
- Partially elasticated waistband using an integrated belt with slim buckle fastening for added adjustment. Snap button closure and zipper fly.
- Angled zippered side pockets with flap detail. Two patch pockets at the back featuring concealed zipper fastening.
- Adjustable hem. A drawstring (with toggle) is concealed on the inside of the hem.
- Constructed from a water-repellent technical fabric in dark blue. Additionally there are midnight blue jersey panels at the crotch and lower legs. These add breathability and flexibility along with a subtle tonal contrast.
Fabric: 100% Polyester
Color: Dark Blue
Made in: Japan
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit. The combination of the partially elasticated waistband and integrated belt allows for a wide range of adjustment at the waist. Adjustable hem (via concealed drawstrings).
Size: 3 (Medium)
Waist: 15.25” to 17.75” (Part Elasticated Waist + Belt)
Front Rise: 11.25”
Hem: 7.75” (Adjustable)
Size: 5 (Extra Large)
Waist: 16.75” to 19.00” (Part Elasticated Waist + Belt)
Front Rise: 11.75”
Hem: 8.25” (Adjustable)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.