Thermo Nell Shirt
$175.00 CAD was $350.00 CAD
This size is currently sold out.
And Wander buttoned collar shirt using Thermolite fabric technology.
Focus on: The fabric technology. Invista’s Thermolite provides warmth and comfort without adding weight. Hollow-core fibers trap in air for greater insulation for light yet heavy-duty performance while maintaining breathability. Here, Thermolite polyester fibers are woven together with cotton threads to create a technically advanced fabric that retains the soft, comfortable feel of rugged shirting fabric.
- Buttoned classic collar.
- Button front closure using mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Two chest pockets with buttoned flaps, designed to not interfere with the straps from a backpack or bag. One pocket comes with a detachable carabiner (And Wander branded).
- Back yoke with box pleat.
- Single button cuffs with pleat detail.
- Slightly curved hem with reinforced gussets at the sides.
- Signature reflective And Wander logo.
- Constructed from a blend of Thermolite polyester and cotton in grey.
Fabric: 55% Thermolite Polyester 45% Cotton
Made in: Japan
Fit: Slim fit. We recommend going one size up from your regular size.
Size: 2 (Small)
Size: 3 (Medium)
Size: 4 (Large)
Size: 5 (Extra Large)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.