Polartec Alpha Jacket
$310.00 was $620.00
This style is currently sold out.
And Wander Polartec Alpha jacket.
Focus on: The balance of lightness and warmth. The shell is Pertex Microlight, a densely woven 20 denier high-strength yarn with water resistant and quick dry properties. Polartec Alpha lightweight performance insulation adds excellent heat retention without extra weight or bulk. In addition, a mesh lining improves breathability in changing temperatures.
- Minimalist bomber-style jacket that balances function and design.
- Narrow band collar.
- Micro-zip front closure.
- Four pocket front. Hand warmer pockets along the side seams and two zippered chest pockets with reflective trim.
- Panelled anatomical sleeve construction with banded cuffs.
- Slightly rounded hem featuring adjustable drawstrings (with toggles).
- Reflective stitching used throughout.
- Constructed from a Pertex Microlight shell in light grey.
- Polartec Alpha lightweight performance insulation and mesh lining for added breathability.
Fabric: 100% Polyester (Pertex) / 100% Polyester Insulation (Polartec Alpha)
Color: Stone Grey
Made in: Japan
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit. If the wearer wishes to use multiple layers underneath, consider going one size up.
Size: 5 (Extra Large)
Shoulder: No Seam (Raglan)
Sleeve: Long-Sleeve (No Seam)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.