Transformable Fly Coat
$367.50 was $735.00
This style is currently sold out.
And Wander transformable coat-poncho in lightweight waterproof double rip-stop nylon.
Focus on: Transformability. This coat can easily and quickly transform from a more traditional piece of outerwear into a waterproof poncho. This is accomplished via zippers that run along the sides of the body and underside of the sleeves. Additional details such as thumb loops, color-coded zippers, and expandable fabric panels (for added weather protection) make it easy to use as both a coat and/or poncho.
- Panelled hood with three drawstrings (with toggles) that allow for a wide range of adjustment.
- Two-way zipper front closure.
- Four zippered pockets at the front. All zippers are pressure bonded (waterproof) and feature contrasting trim.
- Long sleeves with adjustable drawstrings (with toggles) and interior thumb loops at the cuffs.
- Curved hem (longer in the back).
- Included carry + storage pouch.
- Constructed from ultra-lightweight, breathable, yet fully waterproof double rip-stop nylon using Pertex Shield technology. Dual coated; a polyurethane coating + dry top lamination improves wind and water resistance as well as durability while allowing the fabric to remain thin and lightweight. Presented in off-white.
Fabric: 100% Rip Stop Nylon (Pertex Shield)
Made in: Japan
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit. This style is designed to be used as a protective top layer so is cut with a little extra room to allow for layering underneath. Raglan shoulders. Expandable fabric panels (for added weather protection) when worn as a poncho. Can easily accommodate a wide range of sizes depending on personal preference and intended use.
Size: 5 (Extra Large)
Shoulder: No Seam (Raglan)
Sleeve: Long-Sleeve (No Seam)
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.