$387.50 was $775.00
This style is currently sold out.
Lemaire pleated wide leg trousers in seersucker wool.
Focus on: The silhouette. The combination of the loose, wide cut and the tailored construction strikes the right balance between drape and structure. A new style in Lemaire’s repertoire, these trousers exemplify the designer’s elegant, effortless take on luxury.
- Double pleated at the front.
- Waistband with concealed hook-and-bar closure, additional interior button fastening, button fly, and belt loops.
- V-split with an adjustable (via silver metal buckle) strap at the back of the waistband.
- Two side pockets.
- Two angled back pockets. One welt pocket and one flap pocket with button fastening.
- Constructed from lightweight, elegant seersucker wool in black. The puckered weave creates a unique texture throughout.
- Partially lined.
Fabric: 99% Wool 1% Elastane
Made in: Hungary
Fit: True-to-size for a regular fit at the waist. The waist can be slightly adjusted via the back strap. These tailored trousers have a high rise, relaxed top block, and a wide straight cut legs.
Front Rise: 14.25”
The listed sizes are the designer’s tagged sizes.
All the measurements at Suspension Point are taken by hand with the garment laid flat. If you have any questions, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in determining your correct size and fit.